Tuesday 20 December 2011

music magazine - a few final pictures

I have chosen these photos, in which one is going to be the main cover, and others as my small images for my contents page and double page spread.
For my images, i have used warm tones, to follow the theme of my style model.
I have stripes in the background to give me some dynamic angles, interest, and tones which match her hair and makeup. her makeup represents the urban music, as it full on, yet natural tones, her hair also follows the same popular fashion, as its big, messy but styled.
I then have tried to match her outfit with her eyes, with a blue denim look top and light blue eyes, so that all colours included compliment each other.
The blue denim look top and hand necklace, ties in with the urban music, and popular fashion right now, to catch the target audience, as they will want to read about the latest trends in music.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment