Monday 19 March 2012

Question 3 Part 1

Part 1 of Question 3
by: 30058881



Question 3
What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

Referring back to my IPC case study, I feel that IPC is a relevant company for my music magazine. This is because IPC produce over 60 iconic media brands, with print alone, which is the way that I want to publish my music magazine in print. IPC bring in a total of 26 million UK adults, which is very helpful, seeming as my music magazine will be basing its topics about the UK top 40 playlist and celebrities.
IPC’S diverse print and digital portfolio offers something for everyone, which is perfect for concentrating on the huge strong audience of mainstream music, which is what IPC is most likely to publish.
IPC would be a very appropriate publisher for a new music magazine, the main reason is because they are a well-known, reliable corporation, and are easy to lean on because they have already been successful in the past, and are practised in the industry, allowing me to be a part of a strong competitor providing me with the existing  connections that include celebrities/bands, and advertising companies,  that can be in my magazine to make it look popular and well known attracting the needed audience to buy the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment