Monday 27 February 2012

music magazine: finished double page spread

editing photo on iphoto.
adding effects to text.

Original photo.
This is my finished double page spread,
I have continued the colour scheme throughout,
to bring the whole magazine together,
I have also used the same font and effects on the type font,
I have have included a pull out quote, to give the audience a
taster of what the page is about.
I have also used the same 'Jasmine Munro' type to
show that this is the singer on the front page.
I also edited the image to boost the colours.
I have included the magazines logo 'bulletin' and incorporated the 3
main colours used in the logo into the title, 
to show that the interview is only available with bulletin, and 
tied in my style model by having the 3 circles,
making the background of the text more interesting, 
and again adding the three main colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment